Ancient + Brave X1 200g tub (approx 40 servings of Collagen Powder)
X2 75g box of sachets - 30 sachets in total (5g each, individually wrapped servings of True Collagen Powder - for ease and simplicity. Perfectly portable for busy lives and travel.)
True Collagen Powder
True Collagen provides easily digestible, highly absorbable and clinically researched Type 1 hydrolysed collagen peptides. Our Collagen Powder is tasteless and odourless and easy to add to hot or cold drinks, workout smoothies or sprinkle on food. A real hero supplement for active lifestyles, fasting protocols and beauty rituals to effortlessly nourish the body and skin from within.
Collagen, an important structural protein in the body, contributes to the integrity, elasticity and strength of skin, cartilage and bones. Collagen levels naturally decline from around 30 years old onwards and hydrolysed collagen peptides play a key role in our cellular replenish and renewal process. Essential for anti-ageing beauty rituals and optimal daily wellbeing.
A simple solution for your future health.
- Clinically researched, Type 1, hydrolysed collagen peptides.
- Highly absorbable, odourless and tasteless.
- Superior quality sourced from grass-fed bovine.
- Key nutrient involved in cellular collagen renewal and formation.
- Excellent source of protein to support muscle mass and body conditioning.
- An essential nutrient for youthful skin tone and anti-ageing.
- Nutritional sustenance to support fasting strategies.
- Effortlessly nourishes and hydrates the skin from within.
Get that glow up
Be an Offduty Beauty and take time for yourself with nutritional supplements, vegan skincare and candles to relax you whist meditating or taking time out in the bath.
How to use
For a potent amount of hydrolysed collagen peptides take 1 to 2 tsp/sachet (5 to 10g) of True Collagen. It is incredibly versatile and can be added to any hot or cold drink of your choice or sprinkle onto food such as soups, overnight oats or yoghurt.
100% Grass-fed Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen
Type 1 Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides