Ancient + Brave Cacao + Collagen
A delicious smooth chocolate blend of luxury Peruvian raw cacao combined with generous amounts of highly absorbable, hydrolysed collagen peptides to nourish your skin from within. With organic botanicals comprising adaptogenic ashwagandha to help build stress resilience, nutrient diverse baobab, sweet earthy beetroot plus carob and cinnamon for a hint of natural sweetness.
Each serving provides a rich source of fibre to support digestive function and gut microbiome. Our blend provides nutritional sustenance and an excellent source of protein for body conditioning and to help sustain your fasting window and achieve your ketogenic goals.
Together these botanicals and hydrolysed collagen peptides turn your brew into a comforting optimal daily wellbeing ritual.
- 2000mg grass-fed bovine Type 1 hydrolysed collagen peptides in every serving.
- Clinically researched hydrolysed peptides - 90% absorbable.
- Collagen contributes to normal skin, joint, bone and cartilage function.
- Rich in fibre to support digestive function and gut microbiome.
- Excellent source of protein to help support muscle mass and body conditioning.
- Organic ashwagandha for building resilience to stress.
- Perfect nourishment to help avoid in-between meal snacking.
- Easily achieve your fasting window and ketogenic goals.
250g (approx 25 servings)
Get that glow up
Be an Off duty Beauty and take time for yourself with nutritional supplements, vegan skincare and candles to relax you whist meditating or taking time out in the bath.
How to use
Our delightfully healthy chocolate brew is gently restorative with targeted nutritional benefits and can be enjoyed any time of day.
Mix 2 scoops (10g) of Cacao + Collagen with 150 to 200ml warmed milk or plant mylk or simply add to your daily smoothie. Alternatively, mix with hot water for those following a fasting or ketogenic lifestyle strategy.
Organic Raw Cacao*
Grass-fed Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen
Pink Himalayan Salt
*All of the organic ingredients are certified by the Soil Association (79%)